WHAT DO WE DO WHEN SECONDS COUNT
We will select the right Air Ambulance service.
We will notify the Carriers Lead Pilot, Flight Coordinator and Medical Director.
Lead Pilots Responsibilities:
1. Alert Captain and Co-Captain.
2. Obtain updated weather briefing.
3. Make all customs arrangements.
4. File a flight plan, etc.
Flight Coordinator Responsibilities:
1. Confirm bed availability at the receiving facility.
2. Make ground ambulance arrangements.
3. Complete all financial matters.
4. Update TRANSPORT Ltd. of arrangements made.